Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

7/6/2011 12:35:29 AM

Comment:
Been on 40mg since late March. It is effective in calming and smoothing out bipolar symptoms. How ever, I tried 80 for a short time then discontinued. Still feel like things could get better, as I am taking Klonopin on a daily basis and feel it is a "downer." My question is, anyone taking 80 mg for bipolar and if so, hwat do you think?

6/29/2011 8:16:36 PM

Reviewer: tbachli, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Latuda for 30 days now. Was afraid of weight gain, and happy to day there is no weight gain. I feel much calmer and my moods are stabilized, but in a normal way. Not like a zombie, more like a regular person. Very good medicine!

6/28/2011 12:36:42 PM

Reviewer: Aubrey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Latuda, for PTSD and bipolar. I have been on it for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed sever muscle ridgity in my knees and back, the drug has been working very well for me. The doctor said i could start taking another pill to help with the symptoms caused by Latuda. I dont have nightmeres, I have lower anxiety, and I can function through out the day with little episodes.

6/21/2011 11:06:11 AM

Reviewer: Suze Q, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe depression and have ADD. I was hoping to change my ADD medication from Dexedrine to Adderal but my Dr suggested I try Latuda. He was telling me about the success rate of other patients. I made a comment it sounded like a miracle drug. He said it kind of is. I have been on Latuda for nine days. I'm definately feeling better!

6/18/2011 2:45:36 AM

Reviewer: VINNY5674, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
WELL LET ME START BY SAYING THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL OUT THERE FOR US TRUST ME I BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME AND TRIED ALOT OF DIFFERENT MEDS.SO MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSE FROM 20MG OF LATUDA TO 40MG AND FOR A MONTH NOW I STRUGGLED BECAUSE I FELT SO ANXIOUS THE NEXT DAY CANT STAY STILL THE GOOD NEWS IS I SWITCHED FROM SEROUEL WHICH MADE ME GAIN WEIGHT AND CAUSE MY COLESTEROL AND BLOOD SUGAR TO GO THRO ... Show Full Comment