Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

6/28/2011 12:36:42 PM

Reviewer: Aubrey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Latuda, for PTSD and bipolar. I have been on it for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed sever muscle ridgity in my knees and back, the drug has been working very well for me. The doctor said i could start taking another pill to help with the symptoms caused by Latuda. I dont have nightmeres, I have lower anxiety, and I can function through out the day with little episodes.

6/21/2011 11:06:11 AM

Reviewer: Suze Q, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe depression and have ADD. I was hoping to change my ADD medication from Dexedrine to Adderal but my Dr suggested I try Latuda. He was telling me about the success rate of other patients. I made a comment it sounded like a miracle drug. He said it kind of is. I have been on Latuda for nine days. I'm definately feeling better!

6/18/2011 2:45:36 AM

Reviewer: VINNY5674, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
WELL LET ME START BY SAYING THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL OUT THERE FOR US TRUST ME I BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME AND TRIED ALOT OF DIFFERENT MEDS.SO MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSE FROM 20MG OF LATUDA TO 40MG AND FOR A MONTH NOW I STRUGGLED BECAUSE I FELT SO ANXIOUS THE NEXT DAY CANT STAY STILL THE GOOD NEWS IS I SWITCHED FROM SEROUEL WHICH MADE ME GAIN WEIGHT AND CAUSE MY COLESTEROL AND BLOOD SUGAR TO GO THRO ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2011 9:03:28 PM

Reviewer: girlygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
feeling much more agitated over the past few days. I am on day five of the starter pack.

6/2/2011 1:40:53 AM

Reviewer: kateymac44, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on Latuda for a few days. I switched from Serequel (which I loved) because I became borderline diabetic. I have been a lot more aggressive the last couple of days. I have NEVER been aggressive before. I don't know if it's the addition of Latudo or the subtraction of the Serequel. Anyone else have that problem?