Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

7/29/2011 4:49:28 PM

Reviewer: Mon1970, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My Doctor put me on Latuda 20 mg for depression and anxiety 1 month ago. I have to say this drug has been like a miracle pill for me. My depression and anxiety have both lifted and I just can not say enough good things about Latuda.

7/6/2011 12:35:29 AM

Comment:
Been on 40mg since late March. It is effective in calming and smoothing out bipolar symptoms. How ever, I tried 80 for a short time then discontinued. Still feel like things could get better, as I am taking Klonopin on a daily basis and feel it is a "downer." My question is, anyone taking 80 mg for bipolar and if so, hwat do you think?

6/29/2011 8:16:36 PM

Reviewer: tbachli, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Latuda for 30 days now. Was afraid of weight gain, and happy to day there is no weight gain. I feel much calmer and my moods are stabilized, but in a normal way. Not like a zombie, more like a regular person. Very good medicine!

6/28/2011 12:36:42 PM

Reviewer: Aubrey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Latuda, for PTSD and bipolar. I have been on it for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed sever muscle ridgity in my knees and back, the drug has been working very well for me. The doctor said i could start taking another pill to help with the symptoms caused by Latuda. I dont have nightmeres, I have lower anxiety, and I can function through out the day with little episodes.

6/21/2011 11:06:11 AM

Reviewer: Suze Q, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe depression and have ADD. I was hoping to change my ADD medication from Dexedrine to Adderal but my Dr suggested I try Latuda. He was telling me about the success rate of other patients. I made a comment it sounded like a miracle drug. He said it kind of is. I have been on Latuda for nine days. I'm definately feeling better!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.