Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Butrans transdermal.

10/1/2014 3:46:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the butran Patches 10mcg for 10 days.I had nausea and really bad headaches.The nausea has left But the headaches and blurred vision are still with me.any one knows how long it takes for the side effects last?

8/16/2014 9:41:25 PM

Reviewer: flocof, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Patch causes irritation, blisters at site.Patch comes loose due to uncotrollable scratching. It came off once in my sleep unkown to me,Caused depression and suicidal thoughts, when new patch put on caused vomiting for 2 days. Unstable dose,sometimes wearing off after 5 days causing feelings of depression. Worst experience of my life!!

8/16/2014 4:02:31 PM

Reviewer: PainFree44, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe back and neck pain associated with Herniated Discs and severe arthritis through out most my joints. As a result I have had surgery on my neck replacing three discs and I have nerve damage through out my back the lower back I have bone spurs and herniated discs but surgery is to risky due to my heart condition so my pain has been mostly treated with Norco 10mg 4 x daily. My doctor pre ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 9:52:10 AM

Reviewer: Moe, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Vicodin and Vicoprofen for 20 years but they stopped being effective so my doc had me try Butrans. I've been on the 20 Mcg for 3 months and had to stop because of the nausea. Everytime I sweat or heat up a little the nausea would come on so strong that I just removed the patch. There was very little relief anyway. It didn't deal with my hand pain at all but was fairly effe ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2014 10:34:56 PM

Reviewer: roxyRose, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
gas, heart burn, backache, head pain

Does your kid have symptoms?