Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Butrans transdermal.

5/31/2011 2:58:35 AM

Reviewer: Candi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking another pain medication for chronic low back pain due to a motorcycle accident I had about 8 years ago. I used to take pain medication occassionaly until about 2 yrs ago, I started needing pain medication everday. Finally my Dr put me on Butran's patch and after about a week of having the patch on I started feeling normal again. I could actually go for the whole day an not t ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2011 11:50:45 AM

Reviewer: code3cutie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First off, I LOVE this patch because for the first time since my lower back injury in 2007, I feel like me! I am 26 years old and I started this patch on Sunday (it's currently Friday) I was prescribed this since T3s, norco, and nucynta were no longer working and/or started to disagree with me. I was able to clean my house... Without feeling groggy, horrible pain or getting grouchy. I do have ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2011 8:20:52 PM

Reviewer: Suzanne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started using this med and so far so good.It's the onlt thing that has given me any peace.

5/2/2011 11:52:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
redness

4/23/2011 10:44:23 PM

Reviewer: ellengreenspoon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have a sensitivity to Latex and the patch makes the site extremely itchy. I have tried using an inhaler sprayed on the site before placing the patch but most weeks it doesn't work and often tear off the patch because of extreme itchiness/pain. Any latex free patches for the future? Any other similar cases?

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture