Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Safyral Oral.

9/21/2014 11:01:00 PM

Reviewer: Bethany, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was concerned about starting Safyral after reading some of the reviews here, but have been pleasantly surprised by how easy my transition onto it has been. I was not on any contraceptive previously, and when I started my Safyral regimen my ONLY side effect was very light spotting for the first month. Not only did I escape mood swings, weight gain, acne, nausea, etc., but my usual menstrual sympt ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2014 4:37:28 AM

Reviewer: sherbear, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Contrary to what most of these reviews say, my use of Safryal has been satisfactory. My periods are lighter and last about 6 days, I'm no moodier than normal, and I have not noticed any side effects. However, I did gain a few pounds but nothing too drastic.

10/6/2013 4:32:25 PM

Reviewer: sweetsara, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have not enjoyed taking this BC pill and agree with the other users that are dissatisfied. After switching from a low estrogen pill this made me gain weight, be more irritable, and sex drive has been lower .

3/19/2013 8:46:29 PM

Reviewer: Safyral-ughhhh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 6 months. Felt great for first several months. I was worried about gaining weight but exercise regularly and didn't think I would have any problems. Have been on many BC pills in past with no weight gain. In the beginning my breasts increased in size and were tender about a week before my period. Now after my 6 month on this pill I am seriously considering stopping ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2013 2:00:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a first time Safyral user and I am thinking about stopping. I am now on day 14 of my period. My doctor says it's normal, but I don't feel that it is! This is crazy!!!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture