Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Safyral Oral.

7/13/2014 4:37:28 AM

Reviewer: sherbear, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Contrary to what most of these reviews say, my use of Safryal has been satisfactory. My periods are lighter and last about 6 days, I'm no moodier than normal, and I have not noticed any side effects. However, I did gain a few pounds but nothing too drastic.

10/6/2013 4:32:25 PM

Reviewer: sweetsara, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have not enjoyed taking this BC pill and agree with the other users that are dissatisfied. After switching from a low estrogen pill this made me gain weight, be more irritable, and sex drive has been lower .

3/19/2013 8:46:29 PM

Reviewer: Safyral-ughhhh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 6 months. Felt great for first several months. I was worried about gaining weight but exercise regularly and didn't think I would have any problems. Have been on many BC pills in past with no weight gain. In the beginning my breasts increased in size and were tender about a week before my period. Now after my 6 month on this pill I am seriously considering stopping ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2013 2:00:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a first time Safyral user and I am thinking about stopping. I am now on day 14 of my period. My doctor says it's normal, but I don't feel that it is! This is crazy!!!

3/12/2013 10:43:02 AM

Reviewer: swtjen01, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate to rate a birth control after only after a little over two weeks of taking it but I thought it might help someone else. I had to stop taking it because of SEVERE ACNE. I had acne in my teens and twenties and had to take Accutane twice. Since then I have not had very much acne at all. As soon as I started this pill my face started breaking out and not little pimples. These were huge cys ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash