Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nestabs DHA Oral.

5/27/2014 10:25:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this at night before going to bed and have no problems with morning sickness. Love that it is Kosher, gluten free and vegetarian.

9/17/2013 6:12:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and have been using this prenatal vitamin the entire pregnancy. I have no complaints about this vitamin. This is my second pregnancy and I used a different vitamin with my first child. There was no difference between the two. I didn't suffer from morning sickness. I had no issues.

10/15/2012 10:45:26 PM

Reviewer: newmothertobe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been using a prenatal vitamin that worked well for me with no side effects. After receiving the free sample from my doctor I thought I would try it out when my regular vitamins ran out. Big mistake. I had no morning sickness until I took these vitamins and struggled to keep even crackers and water down for the entire day. If you already have something that works for you, I suggest you stay ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2012 12:45:15 AM

Reviewer: None, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got a couple packs of this from our doctor as a free sample. This vitamin makes me so nauseous. I've tried taking it with food, without food, before bed and I just get so sick. I'm searching for another prenatal supplement.

4/12/2012 12:11:34 PM

Reviewer: mother of 4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine makes me sick in stomach. As soon as I take it with or without food as instructed, I got gas, burp, vomiting like with the smell of acid from stomach. The yellow stuff came out but no food. It smell terrible fish like.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.