Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nestabs DHA Oral.

5/27/2014 10:25:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this at night before going to bed and have no problems with morning sickness. Love that it is Kosher, gluten free and vegetarian.

9/17/2013 6:12:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and have been using this prenatal vitamin the entire pregnancy. I have no complaints about this vitamin. This is my second pregnancy and I used a different vitamin with my first child. There was no difference between the two. I didn't suffer from morning sickness. I had no issues.

10/15/2012 10:45:26 PM

Reviewer: newmothertobe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been using a prenatal vitamin that worked well for me with no side effects. After receiving the free sample from my doctor I thought I would try it out when my regular vitamins ran out. Big mistake. I had no morning sickness until I took these vitamins and struggled to keep even crackers and water down for the entire day. If you already have something that works for you, I suggest you stay ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2012 12:45:15 AM

Reviewer: None, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got a couple packs of this from our doctor as a free sample. This vitamin makes me so nauseous. I've tried taking it with food, without food, before bed and I just get so sick. I'm searching for another prenatal supplement.

4/12/2012 12:11:34 PM

Reviewer: mother of 4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine makes me sick in stomach. As soon as I take it with or without food as instructed, I got gas, burp, vomiting like with the smell of acid from stomach. The yellow stuff came out but no food. It smell terrible fish like.

man rubbing painful knee