Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estroven Nighttime Oral.

1-5 of 5
11/20/2013 9:41:08 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Estroven Nightime for a few months now and had been exceptionally pleased until the purchase of the most recent box. Something has changed and after taking the first nighttime tablet, I experienced a severe allergic reaction about 7-8 hours after taking it. The reaction consisted of swelling of the tongue and throat. I have not been able to pinpoint anything else during the prev ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2012 11:04:43 AM

Reviewer: Dee Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am very satisfied with how Estroven helps me to sleep. I am a cancer survivor and take an aromatase inhibitor to block estrogen. I sleep very well. However, I've just discovered that my glucose level is over 200 in the mornings. I am pre-diabetic and probably should not take this. Just hate to give it up since I am getting more rest and don't feel hung over in the morning.

10/14/2012 9:06:12 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

8/5/2012 1:56:11 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in the initial stage of perimenopause & have been having night sweats & hot flashes that have interrupted my sleep at night. My Endocrinologist suggested i try Estroven to relieve some of my symptoms, so i have been taking the Nightime Plus Sleep. I am finally getting more sleep than i was before, & I feel much better physically & emotionally as well. = )

6/14/2011 10:48:05 PM

Reviewer: forever young, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Be sure to check with your doctor before taking estroven. I started with the Extra Strength, and due to having trouble sleeping switched to Estroven Nighttime. I couldn't be more pleased I sleep well and awake refreshed. I have been taking Estroven for 4 months now. I find that I don't need it every day, but like to know it's there when I do. After taking it for a few months you ... Show Full Comment

1-5 of 5