Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Midol Complete Oral.

2/28/2014 10:52:18 AM

Reviewer: Mich, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it because I was feeling very bloated and it worked well for a moment. I started getting a little drowsy on my way to school while driving, and once I got to class, I had some bad nausea and had to go throw up. Afterwards I felt a little better but I still felt a bit dizzy and a little tired. Eat before taking this pill!

2/10/2014 7:29:54 PM

Reviewer: Helpful Hints, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today I took midol for my typical painful menstrual cramps. At first I thought it was working great my cramps had gone away and I temperarily felt fine. Then about 45 minutes or so after I started to feel really hot and dizzy and had a "out of it feeling" that was very scary. My heartbeat was very rapid and I was very shaky. I splashed cold water on my face and had so get some fresh air ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2014 10:35:11 PM

Reviewer: emilee, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Every month, i can't bear with the menstrual pains so i found that this medicine would help relieve the pain. In the end it did! After an hour of taking you can start to feel the difference. Although, remember to also eat before taking because if you don't i found that it can cause dizziness. Overall, this has worked for me.

11/6/2013 10:06:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Felt nauseas and had stomach pain while taking. ALso had chills, and fever.

9/1/2013 3:50:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Soon after taking Midol complete, I felt dizzy and extremely drowsy, although it contains caffeine. Soon after, my boyfriend and I were on our way to dinner, in the car I started feeling nauseas and even more dizzy, when we arrived only 5mins later he tried to get me out of the car. At this time, I couldn't feel my limbs, my body felt like "jello", extremely weak, dizzy, confused and ... Show Full Comment