Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Midol Complete Oral.

1/29/2014 10:35:11 PM

Reviewer: emilee, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Every month, i can't bear with the menstrual pains so i found that this medicine would help relieve the pain. In the end it did! After an hour of taking you can start to feel the difference. Although, remember to also eat before taking because if you don't i found that it can cause dizziness. Overall, this has worked for me.

11/6/2013 10:06:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Felt nauseas and had stomach pain while taking. ALso had chills, and fever.

9/1/2013 3:50:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Soon after taking Midol complete, I felt dizzy and extremely drowsy, although it contains caffeine. Soon after, my boyfriend and I were on our way to dinner, in the car I started feeling nauseas and even more dizzy, when we arrived only 5mins later he tried to get me out of the car. At this time, I couldn't feel my limbs, my body felt like "jello", extremely weak, dizzy, confused and ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2013 10:10:33 PM

Reviewer: NINI, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
do not take this I took one pill 500 mg the first thirty minutes i was fine after 1 hour I could not keep my eyes open, I felt STONED LIKE I HAD TAKEN HEAVY DRUGS, I HAD DRY MOUTH, NERVOUSNESS, SHAKING DIZZY THIS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MARKET WARNING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT TAKE THIS...

6/2/2013 10:01:38 AM

Reviewer: Treasure , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the best medicine to use before during and after your cycle. I have to have it and I have a bottle at home, in the car, in my purse and at work it also works for minor pains not associated with my cycle. I'm not a pill popper or medicine junkie in fact I don't like taking meds at all so I was glad to have found this "Good for all that ale me medicine"

stressed working woman