Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Midol Complete oral.

6/13/2015 10:41:10 PM

Reviewer: Les, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine in about 10 minutes later my cramps felt as if they were getting worse. 30 minutes later my cramps have gone but I could barely even hold my head up at work and felt like I was about to pass out so dizzy and tired struggling to keep my eyes open. to make this very short in brief, it hit me worse than hydrocodone

1/29/2015 7:02:13 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking midol recently maybe a month or two ago because I get very bad cramps during this time. I find midol helps pretty well, at least for me. Everyone has their own opinion but if you haven't tried using midol yet I highly recommend it because it's very effective for most and believe it is worth a shot. Good luck!

11/19/2014 3:36:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has worked very well for me! I have a wide range of pms symptons but the worst for me has been the fatigue and the nagging aches in the back and legs and an overall feeling like I have the flu. The symptons start as early as 2 weeks before my period and linger on until my period is over. Before this medication I was unable to continue my normal activities until after my cycle was over. It c ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2014 6:22:26 PM

Reviewer: julie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My menstrual cramps become very painfully. Along with backaches and headaches. I found that this product worked very well. Headache still stuck around though. I was able to get up and get things done for the day. Slight dizziness but what was to be expected.

9/7/2014 1:58:35 AM

Reviewer: Llfrendj, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutely love midol. I don't usually take midol because I never really have it in the house, but when I do have it, it ends up working a thousand times better than any amount of ibuprofen. My cramps are usually so painful that they'll wake me up in the middle of the night and I won't be able to fall asleep for hours, but when I take midol I sleep all through the night. Of course it ... Show Full Comment