Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Midol Complete Oral.

6/22/2015 9:47:55 AM

Reviewer: Mimi, Female (Patient)

Comment:
I decided to rate this drug effective because it did what it was supposed to do, which was ease my period pain and it actually made my period lighter. However, each time I've taken one (it calls for 2 pills but I only take 1) it's made me VERY dizzy and drowsy. If you get effected easily by medication like I do, I do not recommend taking this drug unless you plan on just relaxing all day.

6/13/2015 10:41:10 PM

Reviewer: Les, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine in about 10 minutes later my cramps felt as if they were getting worse. 30 minutes later my cramps have gone but I could barely even hold my head up at work and felt like I was about to pass out so dizzy and tired struggling to keep my eyes open. to make this very short in brief, it hit me worse than hydrocodone

1/29/2015 7:02:13 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started taking midol recently maybe a month or two ago because I get very bad cramps during this time. I find midol helps pretty well, at least for me. Everyone has their own opinion but if you haven't tried using midol yet I highly recommend it because it's very effective for most and believe it is worth a shot. Good luck!

11/19/2014 3:36:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has worked very well for me! I have a wide range of pms symptons but the worst for me has been the fatigue and the nagging aches in the back and legs and an overall feeling like I have the flu. The symptons start as early as 2 weeks before my period and linger on until my period is over. Before this medication I was unable to continue my normal activities until after my cycle was over. It c ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2014 6:22:26 PM

Reviewer: julie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My menstrual cramps become very painfully. Along with backaches and headaches. I found that this product worked very well. Headache still stuck around though. I was able to get up and get things done for the day. Slight dizziness but what was to be expected.

chest x-ray