Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Axiron transdermal.

4/10/2013 5:10:02 PM

Reviewer: SailorJim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Androgel for 6 mts when my plan insisted I switch to Axiron. The first few days were OK then I felt a noticeable drop in energy, worse than no meds. Then the side effects started. Carrying a bundle of shingles onto my garage roof (normally not a problem) I was suddenly short of breath and had chest pain. I was able to finish by working slowly over a few days. I felt sluggish as if I had t ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2013 11:18:46 AM

Reviewer: kirby20, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

12/29/2012 5:40:08 AM

Reviewer: lrrjrfla, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Was looking for an cheaper easier alternative to the gels, so I tried axiron and after 40 days at two pumps a day I had my test levels checked and I had gone down from 348 to 140.

10/24/2012 1:35:17 AM

Reviewer: jrh247@gmail.com, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    My Dr. is required to do monthly Lab test on me due to the types of DRUGS i consume. He told me that my last LAB report has shown codine usage. My Question is does this Med contain codine.

10/4/2012 2:14:38 PM

Reviewer: bruceyboy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    About six months ago I started to feel every bit of my 53 years ... no energy NO libido no interests in things and didn't care if I just went home and sat on the couch ... had my T tested and it was down in the low 400's from about 650 a year ago ... Started using AXIRON two months ago and I feel great again .. in fact, the libido thing is almost now TOO active .. hee hee .. I can work out ... Show Full Comment