Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of anastrozole Oral.

7/11/2014 1:12:03 AM

Reviewer: SBP, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
No way of telling if this drug is working. Had knee pain, corrected by use of Osteo-bi-flex. Now have trigger finger and muscle or tendon in left arm is so tight it burns when I stretch. Who knows what else this drug is causing. Dr said symptoms which appear after taking for a month should be only symptoms but that's a lie. Seems new symptoms appear frequently.

6/26/2014 7:05:40 PM

Reviewer: Luz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have sever fatigue and joint and muscle pain especially ankles and lower back. My I B S symptoms have worsened and I am now experiencing mild depression. My doctor told me to get off of it for 2weeks and then restart it agin to see if symptoms return. An I have only been on it for 6 months. Can't imagine taking this drug for 10 years

6/21/2014 9:58:06 PM

Reviewer: vera, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It causes me to have chest pain and pain in my left arm. It also makes me dizzy.

6/19/2014 5:17:08 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have joint and muscle pain. I've been taking this drug for a year. I been getting short term memory loss which I don't care for. I have weight gain. I just saw my oncologist and he is keeping me on this medication.

5/26/2014 7:53:41 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)