Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

7/25/2012 3:37:11 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on this bc and it has made me super depressed from it. It is affecting my daily life routine and relationships with the depressed mood i get from it. The only good thing about it is that it tastes fine. I will definitely be switching because these mood things are not worth it.

7/19/2012 10:48:34 AM

Reviewer: mbarros, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is horrible!! I switch bc pills and this generess fe in three days has me nausea, vomitting, stomache cramps at night, weak and headaches. I am definely going to stop taking it immediately. This is worse then being pregnant.

7/16/2012 6:02:05 AM

Reviewer: royale, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel horrible on this pill. I am only on the 2nd week. No mood swings but I am more irritable. Some bloating, some spotting, brief headaches and minor cramps. Those things are not a big deal. What makes me miserable is the nausea. I know it is supposed to get better with time, but this is awful. I take it at night and feel so sick during the night often times I wake up feeling ill and unable to ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2012 3:53:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love, love, love! I have a very light period, that is 2-3 days. I had no side effects at all and it only costs $25 with the savings card! I was even able to print a new card from the Internet when I lost mine. Why pay a high copay when you can get an awesome pill for a great price?

7/6/2012 10:48:41 AM

Reviewer: MissCB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Chewable, easy to take pill- switched to this from Mirena. On Generess I gained weight (8 lbs in 2 weeks), my breasts increased by a cup size and were painful and sore. I had headaches all day and basically just felt overly hormoned! After 2 months I threw these expensive pills in the garbage- Now I've dropped 6 pounds in 2 weeks, my breasts no longer hurt, and the headaches are slowly going a ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray