Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

7/25/2012 11:49:52 PM

Reviewer: bibs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on my period for 17 days. Doc said it would take my body up to three months to get used to hormones but not worth it. Will be switching next appt (2 days away yay). Just to add, mini pill did the same thing for me as well. Husband says I've been pretty distant for a while but after 17 days, who wouldn't.

7/25/2012 3:37:11 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am currently on this bc and it has made me super depressed from it. It is affecting my daily life routine and relationships with the depressed mood i get from it. The only good thing about it is that it tastes fine. I will definitely be switching because these mood things are not worth it.

7/19/2012 10:48:34 AM

Reviewer: mbarros, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This birth control is horrible!! I switch bc pills and this generess fe in three days has me nausea, vomitting, stomache cramps at night, weak and headaches. I am definely going to stop taking it immediately. This is worse then being pregnant.

7/16/2012 6:02:05 AM

Reviewer: royale, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel horrible on this pill. I am only on the 2nd week. No mood swings but I am more irritable. Some bloating, some spotting, brief headaches and minor cramps. Those things are not a big deal. What makes me miserable is the nausea. I know it is supposed to get better with time, but this is awful. I take it at night and feel so sick during the night often times I wake up feeling ill and unable to ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2012 3:53:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Love, love, love! I have a very light period, that is 2-3 days. I had no side effects at all and it only costs $25 with the savings card! I was even able to print a new card from the Internet when I lost mine. Why pay a high copay when you can get an awesome pill for a great price?

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.