Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

7/6/2012 10:48:41 AM

Reviewer: MissCB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Chewable, easy to take pill- switched to this from Mirena. On Generess I gained weight (8 lbs in 2 weeks), my breasts increased by a cup size and were painful and sore. I had headaches all day and basically just felt overly hormoned! After 2 months I threw these expensive pills in the garbage- Now I've dropped 6 pounds in 2 weeks, my breasts no longer hurt, and the headaches are slowly going a ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2012 11:40:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am almost done with my first pack. I was SO afraid when I started taking it because of the reviews I read on here. But, I havent had any problems accept my breasts feeling a little swollen and fuller (I am already full chested) Its really easy to take I sometimes wonder if its really working since I havent had any side effects.

7/3/2012 2:23:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this pill from loloestrin..i will say from only taking this for a week and a half..i hate it! I feel so lousy i cant take it anymore. Ive had a constant headache..nausea..cramps..ive gained at least 5lbs in this short period of time. I also am constants hungry and extremely exhausted i feel pregnant! I will not finish this pack ..if i do i may go nuts! I know the symptoms should go. ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2012 8:59:44 AM

Reviewer: smauldin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this since March of 2012 it is now July 2012. The first month I had no issues, then during the second and third month I had 3 yeast infections about 2 weeks apart each time. Now I'm having spotting and blobby/sticky clear and sometimes brownish discharge. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. So, it's got to be the pill. I haven't had much acne, I' ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2012 11:19:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am kind of mixed on my feelings. I have been on this for a week and I am hating it. I have headaches all day long and they don't go away with advil. I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I literallly want to eat everything in sight. I honestly crave food all day long. My breasts are starting to get bigger as well.