Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

4/17/2012 11:17:48 AM

Reviewer: boothecat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had previously been taking Beyaz which I absolutely loved and never had a single negative thing to say about it. My Doctor wanted to switch me to Generess. I was worried to switch because I loved Beyaz and also after reading Generess reviews I was scared of side effects. But I've been taking it for 3 weeks now and I haven't noticed any side effects. I feel great and the same as I did bef ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2012 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
The first month I was more emotional than normal, and had slight head aches. I'm now onto my 3rd month in and everything is back to normal. No side effects, no weight loss, no crazy periods (super light!) and my family & fiancé say there's no difference :)

4/5/2012 11:47:12 AM

Reviewer: bethanywayne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have never been on bc before but since i just had a little one in Jan. i decided that it was time to try one since i do not want another little one any time soon so this is what my doctor gave me to try out. But i have been on it for 6 weeks now and haven't experienced any BAD side effects i have a few extra pimples and my boobs are growing but they aren't sore or tender. My periods ha ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2012 9:16:25 AM

Reviewer: TaylorCoulis, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Asked for an IUD, instead was given Generess Fe. Terrible mood swings, weight gain, nausea, and headaches. Felt like a monster 24/7 after very first dose, Stopped taking after the third day. Remind me again why is this allowed for human consumption?

4/5/2012 9:01:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have almost been on these pills for a month and some far no major side effects. I have had mood swings but I think that will be with any BC. I haven't got to my period pills yet which I hope I do get a regular period because that causes me to gain weight. So I guess I will see in a week if I will continue my use on this pill.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.