Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

7/30/2012 5:03:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wow, I got this pill from my doctor and was afraid to try it based on the reviews but I have had no problems at all. No weight gain, nausea, or breast tenderness like others talk about. Makes me wonder about previous posters! I will say that my doctor said it could take a few months to get used to the hormone levels but since I switched from Loestrin I haven't had any issues. I changed pill ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2012 2:15:16 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for only 14 days and have gained almost 6 lbs. I am very bloated. Also, my period was too heavy and had large clots. The minty flavor is horrible. I am definitely going to stop using it right now!

7/25/2012 11:49:52 PM

Reviewer: bibs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on my period for 17 days. Doc said it would take my body up to three months to get used to hormones but not worth it. Will be switching next appt (2 days away yay). Just to add, mini pill did the same thing for me as well. Husband says I've been pretty distant for a while but after 17 days, who wouldn't.

7/25/2012 3:37:11 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on this bc and it has made me super depressed from it. It is affecting my daily life routine and relationships with the depressed mood i get from it. The only good thing about it is that it tastes fine. I will definitely be switching because these mood things are not worth it.

7/19/2012 10:48:34 AM

Reviewer: mbarros, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control is horrible!! I switch bc pills and this generess fe in three days has me nausea, vomitting, stomache cramps at night, weak and headaches. I am definely going to stop taking it immediately. This is worse then being pregnant.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver