Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

6/27/2012 11:19:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am kind of mixed on my feelings. I have been on this for a week and I am hating it. I have headaches all day long and they don't go away with advil. I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I literallly want to eat everything in sight. I honestly crave food all day long. My breasts are starting to get bigger as well.

6/24/2012 11:11:44 PM

Reviewer: Rene, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking these pills for two months and I haven't stopped bleeding and spotting since. I threw them in the garbage two days ago. They're very expensive too! Will be looking into other options!

6/18/2012 10:59:08 AM

Reviewer: jcm, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The tablets are easy to chew and taste pretty good-very minty. The only side effects I've had are acne for the first month which was pretty bad. I've had extreme cravings but I haven't gained weight and my mood swings are normal as usual. This is my first birthcontrol pill and I'm 18, and I've only finished one pack but overall I've had a good experience with it.

6/17/2012 11:19:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've never had any problems with this birth control, at all. No weight gain, no mood swings, no acne, no side effects and no pregnancies! I also love that it's chewable and can be taken very discretely.

6/14/2012 3:55:06 PM

Reviewer: kristyn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My periods are light, and no cramping. But my face has broke out HORRIBLY!!!!! When I first started the first month EVERYTHING got on my nerves and I snapped at everything. I have been on it for 2 months.. So far I havent noticed any weight gain.. Although I have been craving things left and right. Yesterday I wanted something salty so bad I actually left work to get something from the store. Toda ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?