Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

7/3/2012 8:59:44 AM

Reviewer: smauldin, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this since March of 2012 it is now July 2012. The first month I had no issues, then during the second and third month I had 3 yeast infections about 2 weeks apart each time. Now I'm having spotting and blobby/sticky clear and sometimes brownish discharge. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. So, it's got to be the pill. I haven't had much acne, I' ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2012 11:19:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am kind of mixed on my feelings. I have been on this for a week and I am hating it. I have headaches all day long and they don't go away with advil. I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I literallly want to eat everything in sight. I honestly crave food all day long. My breasts are starting to get bigger as well.

6/24/2012 11:11:44 PM

Reviewer: Rene, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking these pills for two months and I haven't stopped bleeding and spotting since. I threw them in the garbage two days ago. They're very expensive too! Will be looking into other options!

6/18/2012 10:59:08 AM

Reviewer: jcm, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The tablets are easy to chew and taste pretty good-very minty. The only side effects I've had are acne for the first month which was pretty bad. I've had extreme cravings but I haven't gained weight and my mood swings are normal as usual. This is my first birthcontrol pill and I'm 18, and I've only finished one pack but overall I've had a good experience with it.

6/17/2012 11:19:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've never had any problems with this birth control, at all. No weight gain, no mood swings, no acne, no side effects and no pregnancies! I also love that it's chewable and can be taken very discretely.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture