Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

«Previous 196-200 of 200
9/13/2011 2:01:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second pack & love it so far. It's easy to take, minty & chewy which is a plus. Cut my periods from 7 days to 4 with just the 1st pack. Took away my really painful cramps, back aches & menstrual migraines. The only thing Im not fond of is a little bit of ache & some weight gain but overall I am very pleased & will continue to take it.

9/8/2011 5:17:55 PM

Reviewer: questioning, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, I'm not exactly sure if its working or not. This is my first form of north control I have ever taken so I'm not really sure what to look for. I have been really moody lately and my periods lasted the same as it always is. It's just such a small pill and when I chew it I don't feel like I'm getting enough or taking it right. At least its minty!

8/16/2011 4:21:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im on my second pack, but never started my period at the end of the last pack. Im wondering if this is normal with this bc.

8/4/2011 12:58:23 PM

Reviewer: ConcernedPatient11, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for about 3 weeks now and I am somewhat pleased. The pros are the lighter periods. However, it has given me acne and extremely bad headaches. I have NEVER had acne and now my face has big red bumps and scars all over it =( Not happy about that. Another thing are the horrible HORRIBLE headaches. From reading the other reviews I am not the only one experiencing this. I ... Show Full Comment

7/1/2011 12:07:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on my second pack of Generess Fe and I'm not sure how I feel about it. This is my first birth control pill so I can't really compare it to others but from what I've experienced, I get extremely bad headaches at times, about an hour after I take the pill, and sometimes bad cramps for a few minutes. This is coming from a girl who never ever gets cramps during her period (I got lu ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 196-200 of 200

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver