Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

1/3/2012 3:00:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this for a week, and I have hypothyroidism. But just in this week, I have had the worst mood swings of my life. To give you an idea: I broke my closet door from kicking it, I flat-out screamed at my fiance to shut up, everyone has told me I haven't been myself, and after my fiance walked out (after I screamed at him, I said I wanted to die. I've never been a suicidal ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2011 2:27:58 AM

Reviewer: TEACH, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im on my second week and am trying to keep taking it to see if it will even out. Since Ive started taking my pills I have had a slight headaches, drastic mood swings (normally Im pretty level headed), and have lost all my desire for sex. I guess that makes it effective but not great feeling wanting to cry all the time.

12/25/2011 11:28:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No symptoms expect horrible acne. my face is usualy clear. im now On the beginning of the 3rd pack n will be coming off of it as soon as I finish.

12/23/2011 4:01:53 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Started this pill after a bad experience with the shot. OH MAN, what a difference! I couldn't be happier. Lighter, less crampy periods, clearer skin, no more weight gain or mood swings. The $25 discount card is great, although I worry what will happen when it expires. Don't much fancy paying triple that price. Anyone know if they let you renew that thing?

12/11/2011 8:15:03 PM

Reviewer: Milldred, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first birth control I have ever taken. I used to have horribly heavy periods with extreme cramps that would never come on time. I have been taking the pill for a month and a half and just got my first period on it. My period is way lighter and the cramps are way more managable than before. Also, my period came closer to the normal cycle than it has before. I gained a couple pounds but m ... Show Full Comment