Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

1/8/2012 5:09:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After the 1st month of taking these pills, I noticed I stopped losing weight, as I was exercising everyday.I've noticed that all birth control do this with me, so its ok. The only other thing is that with the inactive pills, my cramping is horrible. I just have a heavy yucky feeling all week until I start a new pack. Other than that I haven't noticed any mood swings or headaches.

1/5/2012 11:05:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first birth control I have ever taken. I hated it. Hours after taking it I became anxious and the next morning I was throwing up all over. The morning sickness lasted about a week then my appetite increased like crazy. I couldn't stop eating, I gained 8 lbs. Also, I began breaking out on my chin. The worst part was the anxiety never went away and caused me to go into depression. I ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2012 3:00:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this for a week, and I have hypothyroidism. But just in this week, I have had the worst mood swings of my life. To give you an idea: I broke my closet door from kicking it, I flat-out screamed at my fiance to shut up, everyone has told me I haven't been myself, and after my fiance walked out (after I screamed at him, I said I wanted to die. I've never been a suicidal ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2011 2:27:58 AM

Reviewer: TEACH, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im on my second week and am trying to keep taking it to see if it will even out. Since Ive started taking my pills I have had a slight headaches, drastic mood swings (normally Im pretty level headed), and have lost all my desire for sex. I guess that makes it effective but not great feeling wanting to cry all the time.

12/25/2011 11:28:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No symptoms expect horrible acne. my face is usualy clear. im now On the beginning of the 3rd pack n will be coming off of it as soon as I finish.