Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

10/19/2012 4:17:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for a little more than a month. I did gain weight (I feel all in the first week ~5lbs), mostly in my butt and chest, and had increased appetite. I spotted for the full month from my first period on it to my next period. But now that I am done with my period, no spotting. I believe no acne problems. Now that I am past the spotting, I am happy ( just need to lose this extra weigh ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2012 5:08:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Experienced several side effects - significant weight gain (I eat healthy and work out 6 days/week), acne (cleared up for a while, then got much worse), my leg hair started growing at 2 or 3 times the rate it previously grew (weird), and worst of all, I have NO sexual desire WHATSOEVER. I thought it would all get better, but it's only gotten worse. I hate it and have an appointment with my d ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2012 6:08:11 PM

Reviewer: momof3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had all the symptoms. Breast tenderness,spotting in the middle of the month, mood swings, acne. I am going to call my dr and get switched to something else. Not satisfied with this pill.

10/14/2012 7:17:10 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the pill Loestrin FE for 5 years when I started spotting irregularly. My doc switched me to the Generess 18 months ago and so far I love it! I only get a period once every 3 months that only lasts a couple days at most. The only adverse effect is breast tenderness occasionally. Which I would have to deal with every month anyway if I were not on the pill.

10/7/2012 9:27:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love absolutely everything about this birth control except it makes me extremely angry. It has turned me into a monster! I'm so angry all the time, and I completely flip out over small stuff, its terrible! It would be the perfect birth control if it didn't do that to me :(

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash