Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

10/15/2012 6:08:11 PM

Reviewer: momof3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had all the symptoms. Breast tenderness,spotting in the middle of the month, mood swings, acne. I am going to call my dr and get switched to something else. Not satisfied with this pill.

10/14/2012 7:17:10 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the pill Loestrin FE for 5 years when I started spotting irregularly. My doc switched me to the Generess 18 months ago and so far I love it! I only get a period once every 3 months that only lasts a couple days at most. The only adverse effect is breast tenderness occasionally. Which I would have to deal with every month anyway if I were not on the pill.

10/7/2012 9:27:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love absolutely everything about this birth control except it makes me extremely angry. It has turned me into a monster! I'm so angry all the time, and I completely flip out over small stuff, its terrible! It would be the perfect birth control if it didn't do that to me :(

10/5/2012 12:41:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for two months now. The first month was extremely rough. I cried alot and felt like I was lost, falling apart. BUT if you can make it through the depression, anxiety, nausea, and mood swings- it gets better! On my second month i'm feeling much, much better! Lightest periods that I've ever had and no "after-math", like i had on Yaz. My periods last 4 days a ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2012 9:17:49 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am so happy I decided to look at these reviews, because I thought I was going crazy! I hate this pill! I've been on it for 2 months and I have experienced most of the symptoms that everyone is talking about here. My mood swings are so horrible that even my husband said, "I don't think I like this new pill." After I eat anything, I bloat so much it hurts! I'm a runner s ... Show Full Comment