Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

9/17/2012 7:35:47 AM

Reviewer: Help, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am miserable - want to crawl into a hole - my rings and shoes don't even fit me - stay away from this!

9/9/2012 10:22:12 PM

Reviewer: Sarahc, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Beyaz, but my insurance stopped covering it so I needed something quick to take while I was figuring out what to do next so my Dr. gave me a sample of Generess. I have only been taking it for two weeks and I have gained 8lbs. I practice clean eating and exercise so It doesn't make sense that I would be gaining so much weight. I feel huge and bloated and it is making me depressed. ... Show Full Comment

9/7/2012 11:22:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started this pill a few months ago...when I first started it was a bit rough the first couple weeks(hot flashes/emotional/even snapped at my boyfriend). But I decided to stick with and no problems. It's highly effective in preventing pregnancy. Easy to take. Set the alarm on my phone and take it. And it's chewable..not that I ever had a problem swallowing pills..I would definitely recommen ... Show Full Comment

8/31/2012 4:03:53 PM

Reviewer: 17yearold, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Effective. Easy to take (plus they're mint flavored :) ). Only problem I had was that I was overly emotional. I cried over small things.

8/28/2012 3:09:49 PM

Reviewer: Mommamia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible side effects... constant feeling of bloating, breast pain, horrible cramps, rapid weight gain, tiredness, and dizzyness. First kind I've tried since giving birth... I'm going to switch back to Nuvaring and hope for better results!