Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

7/31/2012 6:31:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've just finished my second pack on Generess Fe and have had no real issues other than the acne, tender breasts and cravings. My breasts have been really tender on this birth control (I've never had an issue with that on other pills) and I have noticed I seem a little more emotional! My first period on this pill was the about 4 days and was normal. I will continue to use it for another ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2012 5:33:03 PM

Reviewer: In satisfied patient, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The amount of pain and bleeding I experienced for the first four months was unbearable, the cramps were excruciating. Bleeding was heavy and would come and go often an unexpectedly.

7/30/2012 5:03:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wow, I got this pill from my doctor and was afraid to try it based on the reviews but I have had no problems at all. No weight gain, nausea, or breast tenderness like others talk about. Makes me wonder about previous posters! I will say that my doctor said it could take a few months to get used to the hormone levels but since I switched from Loestrin I haven't had any issues. I changed pill ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2012 2:15:16 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for only 14 days and have gained almost 6 lbs. I am very bloated. Also, my period was too heavy and had large clots. The minty flavor is horrible. I am definitely going to stop using it right now!

7/25/2012 11:49:52 PM

Reviewer: bibs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on my period for 17 days. Doc said it would take my body up to three months to get used to hormones but not worth it. Will be switching next appt (2 days away yay). Just to add, mini pill did the same thing for me as well. Husband says I've been pretty distant for a while but after 17 days, who wouldn't.