Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

3/16/2012 11:11:30 AM

Reviewer: Sarah M, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first pill I've been on after my daugther was born. I was on numerous pills prior to getting pregnant and always had trouble with spotting mid-cycle. I have none of that with this pill but I haven't had a period in the five months I've been on it at all. My OBGYN said this was ok, but now I am starting to notice that some of my severe anxiety and mood swings come at the sam ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2012 4:51:34 PM

Reviewer: Karbarr, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking it for like 2 weeks but I've already noticed some weight gain... I'm hoping I'm imagining this...

3/11/2012 7:43:19 PM

Reviewer: lolorows, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Generess reviews seem to be brutal. I am here to give my opinion which is: being on Generess for about a month, I have noticed visible improvements in my skin and no noticeable weight gain. I was prescribed Generess due to mood swings and really haven't seen too much improvement with that, but I also think there are other problems causing my mood swings. Once again I cannot say that this produ ... Show Full Comment

3/9/2012 9:01:16 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 18 years old, i am a very happy and outgoing person and never really cry, but a month into this medicine i get very depressed, cry all the time, and worst of all get bad anxiety. this birth control scares me and i have stopped taking it.

3/6/2012 2:54:05 PM

Reviewer: Polpe, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would not recommend this pill to anyone. I have been on the pill for three months and am going off it once my pack is done. I have never had such terrible breakouts as I do on this drug (and ironically my doctor said it would keep my skin clear). I also have had terrible headaches and cramps, which I haven't experienced since I was 18. Effective for birth control use but terrible side effec ... Show Full Comment