Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

11/17/2011 10:13:33 PM

Reviewer: sue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill! Was on Loestrin for years and had a great deal of breast tenderness. Not on this pill. Been on this for 4 mths and just had a period that lasted only a couple of days. The only side affect I experienced the first month was a very slight headache the first couple of weeks . Not even severe enough to take a Tylenol. I would recommend it to anyone!

11/9/2011 12:45:49 AM

Reviewer: Amzzz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This BC is the worst I have ever taken. I have been taking for 2 months & have had uncomfortable stomach cramps every day. I forgot to take my pill 1 day out of the 2 months & it made me start my period for several days. Definite decrease in my sex drive to the point my boyfriend is frustrated. My boobs are very sensitive as well & have probably grown a cup size (which I do no need!). ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2011 11:34:27 PM

Reviewer: reeree27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love it accept for the spotting, one thing i notice is that my hair is shedding so much i dont know if its the BC or something else. Im pay close attention. I have been on Oerto tricylen lo and my Dr suggested I try it out. I due have much lighter periods and less days.

10/25/2011 10:49:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first pack of Generess Fe. I love the minty pills. I have been getting some headaches and little acne on my back and face but I think my body needs to just get used to it. I have had some bloating and I am not sure about that. If it is normal or not?

10/22/2011 9:50:17 AM

Reviewer: jules, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control pill I have taken since having my children. The first two week I was on it, I did break out a bit and was incredibly hungry. But I'm guessing this was just my body getting used to the hormones. Everything has evened out now and I love this pill! I love that it is chewable and it tastes great! I have had one other side effect, but it's one I'm not co ... Show Full Comment