Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

12/23/2011 4:01:53 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Started this pill after a bad experience with the shot. OH MAN, what a difference! I couldn't be happier. Lighter, less crampy periods, clearer skin, no more weight gain or mood swings. The $25 discount card is great, although I worry what will happen when it expires. Don't much fancy paying triple that price. Anyone know if they let you renew that thing?

12/11/2011 8:15:03 PM

Reviewer: Milldred, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first birth control I have ever taken. I used to have horribly heavy periods with extreme cramps that would never come on time. I have been taking the pill for a month and a half and just got my first period on it. My period is way lighter and the cramps are way more managable than before. Also, my period came closer to the normal cycle than it has before. I gained a couple pounds but m ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2011 5:08:12 PM

Reviewer: ahhhhdelia

Comment:
When i first started this birth control, everything was fine. My doctor told me that it should get rid of acne, and, being a person who doesn't normally have acne, i've been getting pimples on my face, chest, and back. In my second pack, i've experienced extreme jealousy, anxiousness, and i cry at EVERYTHING, i cry at Say Yes to the Dress. Started off good but then it got bad.

12/4/2011 5:02:07 PM

Reviewer: PhayF21, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking generess FE for a month now. when i started my inactive pills(iron) i only spotted on and off for 4 days then i started a new pack and im no longer bleeding. my symptoms are kinda weird like pregnancy symptoms.I have neausea at least once a day and I have been throwing up recently.I dont know whats going on. Hope im not pregnant will update soon.

12/3/2011 10:08:40 AM

Reviewer: Be Informed, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Generes for two months. The first month was great - no issue with the drug itself (more later on the $25 discount card issues). The second month is when I started to have really bad gastro issues. Also, the cramps I got had me literally doubled over...and lasted two days. I bled heavier than I had in years too. I also think my emotional reaction to negative or upsetting things was a bit ... Show Full Comment