Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

12/4/2011 5:02:07 PM

Reviewer: PhayF21, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking generess FE for a month now. when i started my inactive pills(iron) i only spotted on and off for 4 days then i started a new pack and im no longer bleeding. my symptoms are kinda weird like pregnancy symptoms.I have neausea at least once a day and I have been throwing up recently.I dont know whats going on. Hope im not pregnant will update soon.

12/3/2011 10:08:40 AM

Reviewer: Be Informed, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Generes for two months. The first month was great - no issue with the drug itself (more later on the $25 discount card issues). The second month is when I started to have really bad gastro issues. Also, the cramps I got had me literally doubled over...and lasted two days. I bled heavier than I had in years too. I also think my emotional reaction to negative or upsetting things was a bit ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2011 10:01:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for two weeks and i have recently began having really bad arm pains and weakness, along with headaches. It could be related to smoking while im using this BC but i will no longer take it im scared i could have a blood clot.

11/24/2011 12:03:49 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this for a week. I feel fine, but I really hate the heavy periods even though mines is normally that way. It can kinda be embarrassing.

11/18/2011 5:00:58 PM

Reviewer: msbrown504, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My period has been down for a week and a half and I'm always hungry. My face breaks out constantly. As soon as I finish this last free pack I will stop taking these pills

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture