Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

11/18/2011 1:42:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had an incredibly heavy period for my first month on this pill, similar to a miscarriage. I had really large clots and had to spend a few hours on the toilet letting blood just drain out. I had to see the doctor to get hormones to stop the very heavy bleeding, and will definitely stop taking this BC if my next period will be the same. I always had light, regular periods with no cramping before t ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2011 10:13:33 PM

Reviewer: sue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill! Was on Loestrin for years and had a great deal of breast tenderness. Not on this pill. Been on this for 4 mths and just had a period that lasted only a couple of days. The only side affect I experienced the first month was a very slight headache the first couple of weeks . Not even severe enough to take a Tylenol. I would recommend it to anyone!

11/9/2011 12:45:49 AM

Reviewer: Amzzz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This BC is the worst I have ever taken. I have been taking for 2 months & have had uncomfortable stomach cramps every day. I forgot to take my pill 1 day out of the 2 months & it made me start my period for several days. Definite decrease in my sex drive to the point my boyfriend is frustrated. My boobs are very sensitive as well & have probably grown a cup size (which I do no need!). ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2011 11:34:27 PM

Reviewer: reeree27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love it accept for the spotting, one thing i notice is that my hair is shedding so much i dont know if its the BC or something else. Im pay close attention. I have been on Oerto tricylen lo and my Dr suggested I try it out. I due have much lighter periods and less days.

10/25/2011 10:49:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first pack of Generess Fe. I love the minty pills. I have been getting some headaches and little acne on my back and face but I think my body needs to just get used to it. I have had some bloating and I am not sure about that. If it is normal or not?

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture