Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

9/26/2011 8:48:43 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on it now for 3 weeks. I too have had the spotting. No head aches or cramping. Just seems like such a small pill to do such a Big job. The chewable part is throwing me for a loop. Kind of like a Flintstones Vitamin. Like the minty taste. Hve notices acne on my back and shoulders. Not happy about that!

9/19/2011 4:57:51 PM

Reviewer: Nikki, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my first experience with birth control of any kind. It would appear to be effective (as I am not yet pregnant) but I am not entirely sure it is worth the side effects I am experiencing. I had a clockwork period (of 4 days) prior to taking the pill, but after my first pill pack I experienced a sparatic period lasting almost 2 weeks. I have experience almost constant (but mild) cramping s ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2011 2:01:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my second pack & love it so far. It's easy to take, minty & chewy which is a plus. Cut my periods from 7 days to 4 with just the 1st pack. Took away my really painful cramps, back aches & menstrual migraines. The only thing Im not fond of is a little bit of ache & some weight gain but overall I am very pleased & will continue to take it.

9/8/2011 5:17:55 PM

Reviewer: questioning, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Well, I'm not exactly sure if its working or not. This is my first form of north control I have ever taken so I'm not really sure what to look for. I have been really moody lately and my periods lasted the same as it always is. It's just such a small pill and when I chew it I don't feel like I'm getting enough or taking it right. At least its minty!

8/16/2011 4:21:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Im on my second pack, but never started my period at the end of the last pack. Im wondering if this is normal with this bc.