Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Altavera (28) Oral.

«Previous 6-9 of 9
1/4/2013 2:15:53 PM

Reviewer: kelcon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used bc pills in the past. Ive never had acne issues. with this medication, i have had terrible acne on my back and posterior torso. I have been "spotting for approximately 2-3 weeks usually in the evening although trying to take the pill in a 2-3 hour window each day. the spotting started after missing ONE day's dose. I liked my other birth control pill Necon better.

9/3/2012 8:17:27 PM

Reviewer: Bambi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will be calling my doctor, because only 3 weeks and I am so bloated. My tummy is tore up this week, probably due to my period coming, but it's hurting and diarrhea after every meal, formthis entire week.I have to call my doctor. I am way too bloated. What is up with being unable to pull up the side effects? My original pill was discontinued. Bummer.

8/30/2012 10:35:06 AM

Reviewer: marie987, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Altavera for 6 months now and have not experienced any weight gain like I have with other BC pills. These also have not altered my mood and personality like others have. The only downside I have noticed is my acne is far worse than it was before.

2/19/2012 8:45:04 PM

Reviewer: Renee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was effective in the sense that my periods were predictable and I didnt get pregnant, BUT I just finished my first pack and could not finish the second. One week into the second pack, I could no longer deal with the nausea,severe migraine headaches, and broke out my skin terribly (i usually have great skin). I also gained 15 pounds with this pill. Never gained wait with Levora (Altavera ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-9 of 9