Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

6/27/2013 9:31:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this birth control was TERRIBLE. I had been on sprintec for a year prior to switching to loryna and it was the worst mistake I have ever made. Not only did I have cramping and nausea, I started my period 2 weeks early and stayed on it for almost 3 weeks at a time. The bleeding was dark and heavy. This birth control also made me an emotional wreck, caused my boobs to grow extremely big, and also ga ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2013 6:06:35 PM

Reviewer: Birdie1332, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hate, hate, hate loryna! Mood swings like crazy my husband is terrified of me. Also yeast infections, is anyone else experiencing this? And I am not pregnant so it's gotta be the bc!

6/18/2013 2:34:49 PM

Reviewer: TheLarizz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Loryna gave me a blood clot in my brain that resulted in a STROKE paired with a seizure. Whatever you do BE CAREFUL with the medicines you take. I had heard all the bad things about Yaz/Yasmin and I ignored them. I was 23 when I had my stroke, non-smoker, healthy, basically completely normal. All my blood coagulation tests came back normal, the doctors told me the birth control was responsible. Re ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 7:57:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Loryna for 4 months. I had headaches during the first month, but after that I have had no side effects. No weight gain, I've actually lost weight. I went through many other BC and this one has given me the least amount of side effects.

5/10/2013 8:27:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel so much better after reading the other reviews. I was on Gianvi for a couple months with no problem then corporate wanted to save money and made us start ordering Loryna. Now I feel so depressed, and my menses was 10 days late which freaked me out. NEVER AGAIN will I take this med.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem