Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

1/19/2012 11:27:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Yes, I am not pregnant, and my moods haven't gotten worse or better or bad acne, however, my sex drive is absolutely zero! It's very frustrating when my boyfriend is in the mood and I'm not when I was before. We used to do it alot and now we almost never do.

1/19/2012 5:00:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I am not pregnant, so it was effective in that aspect. However, I have gained close to 10 pounds in about 6 months.

1/18/2012 10:22:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have gotten the worst back acne! The two biggest pimples I have ever had on my back. They are so painful and I am terrified of scarring. In addition to my back acne, my face has broken out with enormous zits. The most zits I have ever had on my face (I am 32 years old). Do not take this medicine!

1/4/2012 1:29:08 PM

Reviewer: no, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst birth control pill ever! I've been on the pill for over 4 years with no problems (with yaz and giavni). Last month I got switched to Loryna and it has given me the worst breast pain with no relief even with ice, heat, anti-inflamitories, changing position, type of bra, etc. Called the doctor for the second time to switch back.

12/8/2011 2:53:25 PM

Reviewer: s.ann, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been really happy with this birth control! Weight gain was always a fear of mine with being on the pill, but I have had no trouble actually losing weight while on this one. My skin has improved (I drink tons of water too!) and my former moodiness has eased. The only downsides are slight drop in sex drive and a little bit of upset stomach in the first month. Def worth giving it a shot.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.