Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

5/22/2012 11:01:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT USE THIS! I have been taking Gianvi for a while now (and loved it)but my pharmacy switched me to Loryna without me knowing so I figured it was all the same...WRONG! Within a few days, my face broke out horribly, and I mean like cyst like acne, not just common pimples. I just called my doctor and they said they didn't request the switch so I'm pretty irritated at the pharmacy. I WILL ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2012 8:44:02 PM

Reviewer: Laura Nguyen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Age: 22 Weight: 135 Height: 5'7'' Asian No Heath Problems It definitely prevented pregnancy, but it decreased my sex drive to the point where I had no desire for it what so ever. If you're not in a sexually active relationship this might be an okay pill for you. The only positive thing is it decreased testosterone levels which made me less aggressive and moody (I use to cry ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2012 11:04:42 AM

Reviewer: bstro, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
If you value your sanity, run! In a week and a half this pill managed to turn me into a complete crazy person covered in cystic acne! All I wanted to do was eat, sleep and cry. After a week and a half of misery and embarrassment from the worst acne ever, I called my doctor and she changed me immediately to beyaz. Hopefully, my experience with beyaz will be much more pleasant.

4/16/2012 10:30:33 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to take Gianvi and was very happy with it. Recently my insurance switched me to Loryna. I have been taking it for 3 months and I have gained 6-8 lbs, even though i have been eating better and working out more than i did before i started the drug. SWITCHING TOMORROW AND I CANT WAIT!!

4/14/2012 7:08:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the worst birthcontrol i have ever used. i have gained about 8 pounds, have had breakouts around my chin area (and im talking about noticable nasty zits), crazy mood swings and i have skipped my period for two months but im not pregnant. so it will leave you guessing when your next period will be and along with that you still get horrible cramps and bloating at random times during your cycle.