Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

3/5/2012 2:47:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz and then Gianvi with no issues. My insurance refilled my perscription with Loryna without notifying me. I took it and since then have gained weight, alot of spotting and had breakouts. I have been on the same workout(5x a week) and eating since before so the weight gain is completely unexplained. Also, never had issues with the spotting and cramps before. I will be switching ASAP.

1/24/2012 2:08:32 AM

Reviewer: sdjc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took Yaz with no troubles at all. Then I used Gianvi(no problems with that either) until my pharmacy stopped carrying it and changed to Loryna only. I took it for 3 months and it was terrible. I had break through bleeding starting in the middle of the month that continued intermittently until my period started and it always came 4-5 days before my pack of pills had even run out. Do NOT recom ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2012 11:27:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Yes, I am not pregnant, and my moods haven't gotten worse or better or bad acne, however, my sex drive is absolutely zero! It's very frustrating when my boyfriend is in the mood and I'm not when I was before. We used to do it alot and now we almost never do.

1/19/2012 5:00:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I am not pregnant, so it was effective in that aspect. However, I have gained close to 10 pounds in about 6 months.

1/18/2012 10:22:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have gotten the worst back acne! The two biggest pimples I have ever had on my back. They are so painful and I am terrified of scarring. In addition to my back acne, my face has broken out with enormous zits. The most zits I have ever had on my face (I am 32 years old). Do not take this medicine!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture