Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

6/24/2013 6:06:35 PM

Reviewer: Birdie1332, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hate, hate, hate loryna! Mood swings like crazy my husband is terrified of me. Also yeast infections, is anyone else experiencing this? And I am not pregnant so it's gotta be the bc!

6/18/2013 2:34:49 PM

Reviewer: TheLarizz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Loryna gave me a blood clot in my brain that resulted in a STROKE paired with a seizure. Whatever you do BE CAREFUL with the medicines you take. I had heard all the bad things about Yaz/Yasmin and I ignored them. I was 23 when I had my stroke, non-smoker, healthy, basically completely normal. All my blood coagulation tests came back normal, the doctors told me the birth control was responsible. Re ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 7:57:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Loryna for 4 months. I had headaches during the first month, but after that I have had no side effects. No weight gain, I've actually lost weight. I went through many other BC and this one has given me the least amount of side effects.

5/10/2013 8:27:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel so much better after reading the other reviews. I was on Gianvi for a couple months with no problem then corporate wanted to save money and made us start ordering Loryna. Now I feel so depressed, and my menses was 10 days late which freaked me out. NEVER AGAIN will I take this med.

4/26/2013 1:56:14 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my early 20's and this was my first time taking birth control. DO NOT TAKE THIS BC. after months of being depressed, feeling bipolar, picking stupid fights with my boyfriend, feeling super anxious, i have finally realized it was loryna doing this to me. I have been on the pill for 6 months and during these 6 months i've sunk into this hole of depression, have not been motivated to ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver