Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

4/8/2012 10:04:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While it seems to be an effective form of birth control, as the other reviewers have said, it has given me mood swings, acne, and made me feel generally bad. I was on yaz then gianvi for over a year with no issues. It took no more than a week taking Loryna for these side effects to kick in. I do feel better knowing i'm not the only one!

4/7/2012 5:22:16 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

4/4/2012 10:17:36 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for a couple of years and was completely satisfied. When Gianvi became available, I tried it and felt even better. A few months ago my mail order pharmacy switched me to Loryna, and now I feel terrible. I have been experiencing moodiness (an understatement!), fatigue, breakouts, and cramps. My period is starting several days earlier than it should and is now very heavy. I have been fi ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2012 2:22:55 AM

Reviewer: AmeliaAnne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad I read these reviews! After being happily on YAZ for a year, my doctor put me on this, saying it was the same. It is not! My chin has been breaking out, I have cramps during the middle of my cycle, I'm emotional, and gained a few pounds. After reading thay almost everyone else has gad similar problems, I am quitting immediately. I just hope it doesnt take too long to get out of my ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2012 8:15:07 PM

Reviewer: reston, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Gianvi for awhile to reduce my heavy flow and control acne and was happy with Gianvi. My mail order pharmacy switched my refill order to Loryna without notifying me and for 2 months now, I have been having bleeding and having blood clots while on the pill and have experienced weight gain.