Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

4/7/2012 5:22:16 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

4/4/2012 10:17:36 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz for a couple of years and was completely satisfied. When Gianvi became available, I tried it and felt even better. A few months ago my mail order pharmacy switched me to Loryna, and now I feel terrible. I have been experiencing moodiness (an understatement!), fatigue, breakouts, and cramps. My period is starting several days earlier than it should and is now very heavy. I have been fi ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2012 2:22:55 AM

Reviewer: AmeliaAnne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad I read these reviews! After being happily on YAZ for a year, my doctor put me on this, saying it was the same. It is not! My chin has been breaking out, I have cramps during the middle of my cycle, I'm emotional, and gained a few pounds. After reading thay almost everyone else has gad similar problems, I am quitting immediately. I just hope it doesnt take too long to get out of my ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2012 8:15:07 PM

Reviewer: reston, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Gianvi for awhile to reduce my heavy flow and control acne and was happy with Gianvi. My mail order pharmacy switched my refill order to Loryna without notifying me and for 2 months now, I have been having bleeding and having blood clots while on the pill and have experienced weight gain.

3/12/2012 11:35:15 PM

Reviewer: Lala, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Yaz for a year and was switched to Gianvi which was fine and got lighter periods regularly. Since being switched to Loryna I have missed at least 3 or 4 periods in the past couple months, not pregnant, so it's doing its job.. But like everyone else said weight gain and loss in sex drive. I don't recommend it unless you're fine with guessing when your next period will be!

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash