Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

3/24/2012 8:15:07 PM

Reviewer: reston, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Gianvi for awhile to reduce my heavy flow and control acne and was happy with Gianvi. My mail order pharmacy switched my refill order to Loryna without notifying me and for 2 months now, I have been having bleeding and having blood clots while on the pill and have experienced weight gain.

3/12/2012 11:35:15 PM

Reviewer: Lala, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Yaz for a year and was switched to Gianvi which was fine and got lighter periods regularly. Since being switched to Loryna I have missed at least 3 or 4 periods in the past couple months, not pregnant, so it's doing its job.. But like everyone else said weight gain and loss in sex drive. I don't recommend it unless you're fine with guessing when your next period will be!

3/5/2012 2:47:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Yaz and then Gianvi with no issues. My insurance refilled my perscription with Loryna without notifying me. I took it and since then have gained weight, alot of spotting and had breakouts. I have been on the same workout(5x a week) and eating since before so the weight gain is completely unexplained. Also, never had issues with the spotting and cramps before. I will be switching ASAP.

1/24/2012 2:08:32 AM

Reviewer: sdjc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took Yaz with no troubles at all. Then I used Gianvi(no problems with that either) until my pharmacy stopped carrying it and changed to Loryna only. I took it for 3 months and it was terrible. I had break through bleeding starting in the middle of the month that continued intermittently until my period started and it always came 4-5 days before my pack of pills had even run out. Do NOT recom ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2012 11:27:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Yes, I am not pregnant, and my moods haven't gotten worse or better or bad acne, however, my sex drive is absolutely zero! It's very frustrating when my boyfriend is in the mood and I'm not when I was before. We used to do it alot and now we almost never do.