Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

2/4/2014 5:46:27 PM

Reviewer: Don'tChooseLoryna, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My experience has been similar to most people's here: Loryna made me have crazy mood swings. I would cry several times a week. My moods were uncontrollable. I have been on Loryna for 4 months and I bled at least every two weeks. I'm done with Lorena.

1/29/2014 1:15:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible! I was on Gianvi for months and felt fine, then my insurance switched me to Loryna. Ever since then I've been feeling like a psycho, I've had horrible mood swings and during my period I feel bipolar. I've gained 10 lbs on top of feeling like a crazy person. I'm so glad to know it's the drug and I'm not actually mentally unstable. I'm switching immediately.

1/28/2014 4:34:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like most people here I was switched to Loryna by CVS. I was on Gianvi for 4 years and after only 1 month on this medication I can already see a change in my behavior. I have uncontrollable anxiety for no reason and cry at nothing. If you like the feeling of sanity I would highly recommend NOT tanking Loryna.

1/12/2014 9:43:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the birth control Yaz before I was unwillingly switched to Loryna by my CVS pharmacy. I hadn't heard great things about Loryna, but I decided to give it a shot. My moods changed instantly (for the worst), and I felt like a crazy woman 90% of the time and fell into depression. I was laughing on minute and crying the next over absolutely nothing. I hated this drug, and stopped using it. ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2013 1:04:44 AM

Reviewer: Catherine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took three consecutive injections of the Depo-Provera shot before I switched to the birth control pill Loryna. I was miserable on Depo and bled consistently for the entire time (over eight months!), I gained weight and was extremely moody. The day that I switched to the pill, the bleeding stopped immediately. I have not had any bleeding or spotting, I have lost weight, my skin has cleared up, an ... Show Full Comment