Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vayacog Oral.

10/29/2014 7:30:55 PM

Reviewer: windwhisper, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suddenly begun to have dizziness, too, and wonder if this could be a side effect of Vayacog.

10/12/2014 4:39:17 PM

Reviewer: Claudia D, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was confusing names of colors. That is getting better. I also forget names and lose track of what I'm saying. Its hard to say if those are better, but I'm hopeful. I've heard that you can get coupons online for the drug.

10/6/2014 11:26:31 AM

Reviewer: Alfred, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Am 64 when first started on Vayacog. Have problems recalling names and of things. Sometimes it takes days for me to recall something I knew. After taking 3 months had shown improvement. I now have less incidents of forgetting and my memory has improved and now feel much better. I continue with this medication.

10/27/2013 11:11:06 AM

Reviewer: purpleparrot, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband has vascular dementia. He was on Vayacog for 2 days and out of the blue he started acting irrational...blaming me for things that were not true, said our marriage of 46 years was not working, etc. I am not sure whether it is from the Vayacog but we decided he should stop taking it until we see the Neurologist again. But some weird chemical reaction seems to be going on in his head,

10/11/2013 5:28:25 PM

Reviewer: Mark david, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am only 53-yo and have a form of dementia. I started to avoid contact with people because my short term memory has been completely shot. It made it very difficult to have conversations as I would forget the topic or lose track of what I said and what I should say or be in a conversation that was in my head. I have been on vayacog for 2- months with amazing improvements. I was hesitant to add ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture