Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vayacog Oral.

10/27/2013 11:11:06 AM

Reviewer: purpleparrot, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband has vascular dementia. He was on Vayacog for 2 days and out of the blue he started acting irrational...blaming me for things that were not true, said our marriage of 46 years was not working, etc. I am not sure whether it is from the Vayacog but we decided he should stop taking it until we see the Neurologist again. But some weird chemical reaction seems to be going on in his head,

10/11/2013 5:28:25 PM

Reviewer: Mark david, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am only 53-yo and have a form of dementia. I started to avoid contact with people because my short term memory has been completely shot. It made it very difficult to have conversations as I would forget the topic or lose track of what I said and what I should say or be in a conversation that was in my head. I have been on vayacog for 2- months with amazing improvements. I was hesitant to add ... Show Full Comment

9/10/2013 12:24:51 PM

Reviewer: BSquared, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Way too early to tell. My wife (67) has only been taking it for a couple of weeks and she is complaining about dizziness. I can not find any info on side effects and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

8/2/2013 12:58:55 PM

Reviewer: OuchV44qqd, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

5/18/2013 9:22:26 AM

Reviewer: Judi, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Too soon to rate its effectiveness - my husband who has mild cognitive impairment just started taking it. Wanted to fill out review to mention that Sam's was the least expensive I could find : $ 51 much less than the $ 100 mentioned in the previous review.