Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Daliresp Oral.

6/26/2012 7:54:18 PM

Reviewer: jmarshall, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Side effects

Condition: COPD with Chronic Bronchitis
6/24/2012 6:39:06 PM

Reviewer: kim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Condition worsened with use..especially sob...pulmonary Dr immediately stopped use.

6/22/2012 3:22:45 PM

Reviewer: twodogs, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the medication for 25 days and seem to be breating better. I am on full time o2 and still having shortness of breath issues. I also have some loss of appetite issues which is ok since I need to lose weight. I have swelling in my ankles and I wonder if this drug is causing that.

6/17/2012 12:26:18 PM

Reviewer: buzzwatk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking for one month; have lost about 15 pounds, but for me that helps, as I'm about 40 lbs overwieght. I am, however, experiencing some short-term dizziness after standing up. Otherwise, it seems to help the flare-ups.

6/15/2012 4:32:06 PM

Reviewer: wigleyb36, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Daliresp about a year now. It has helped me immensely. Before I began Daliresp I could hardly move without being Short of breath. My FEV1 was at 27%. I visited my lung doctor this week and my FEV1 is now 48% and I am very rarely short of breath. I feel like a new man. I did lose 20lbs but the weight loss slowly ceased and now is stable. I needed to get rid of a few pounds ... Show Full Comment