Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Daliresp oral.

6/24/2012 6:39:06 PM

Reviewer: kim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    Condition worsened with use..especially sob...pulmonary Dr immediately stopped use.

6/22/2012 3:22:45 PM

Reviewer: twodogs, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on the medication for 25 days and seem to be breating better. I am on full time o2 and still having shortness of breath issues. I also have some loss of appetite issues which is ok since I need to lose weight. I have swelling in my ankles and I wonder if this drug is causing that.

6/17/2012 12:26:18 PM

Reviewer: buzzwatk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been taking for one month; have lost about 15 pounds, but for me that helps, as I'm about 40 lbs overwieght. I am, however, experiencing some short-term dizziness after standing up. Otherwise, it seems to help the flare-ups.

6/15/2012 4:32:06 PM

Reviewer: wigleyb36, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Daliresp about a year now. It has helped me immensely. Before I began Daliresp I could hardly move without being Short of breath. My FEV1 was at 27%. I visited my lung doctor this week and my FEV1 is now 48% and I am very rarely short of breath. I feel like a new man. I did lose 20lbs but the weight loss slowly ceased and now is stable. I needed to get rid of a few pounds ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2012 2:10:37 PM

Reviewer: Katrina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Since being on Daliresp I have been experiencing tremmors, water retention in ankles, loss of appitite and insomnia. Have not been on the medication long enough to know if it is effective or not with COPD/Chronic Brochitis.