Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tradjenta Oral.

2/23/2013 9:20:54 PM

Reviewer: Beth R, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Tradjenta two months and have seen a reduction in my blood sugars (15-20%). I also take Metformin with this medication. When I took it without food I developed a headache. Every since taking it with food in my system, no problems.

1/21/2013 12:06:43 AM

Reviewer: sweetbaby9, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this drug 6 months ago and it never controlled my sugar. My fasting was 157 on average with it. I started putting on weight shortly after starting it and it increased monthly. I just went to my Dr. and they found I have developed an irregular heart beat since starting the drug. I am now off the drug and back on Byetta which is the drug that worked the best for me from the start. I ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2012 2:53:52 AM

Reviewer: T-Sport, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this medication has produced a reaction. Swollen tongue and hard to swallow. Feels like phlem in my throat and can't remove it. Throat sore also. Dr prescribed Prednisone for inflammation of the throat...not working.

12/4/2012 3:30:32 PM

Reviewer: Jpal1960, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Works for me. Sugar level has remained stable between 85 - 121

9/29/2012 1:26:44 PM

Reviewer: bcall, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Trajenta a month ago. I have experienced fast heart rate and I have become very jittery. It scares me sometimes. I was on Metformin before but that did not agree with my stomach. I become very weak and nervous. I am going to check with my doctor once again to see if there is another drug I can try. I'm thinking since I was diagnosed with border line diabetes maybe th ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?