Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

9/29/2011 6:59:22 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The worst medicine ever. I felt foggy and had no emotions--no sadness but no joy. Then the terrible stomach pains began. Thought I had ulcers and went to my doctor. Had CT scans and other tests. Could find nothing wrong. Have stopped the Viibyrd--gradually of course. I feel so much better. I would not ever recommend this medication.

9/27/2011 11:18:33 AM

Reviewer: pammy60, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first I had nightmares with viibyd, but I immediately started noticing my depression was better. I also woke up every hour during the night in the beginning, but that went away. This is by far the best medicine I have ever had for my depression. The side effects will go away if you stick with it. Be brave.

9/26/2011 12:47:16 PM

Reviewer: John H., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After about four weeks into my usage I began suffering horrendous attacks of uncontrollable itching. The doctor immediately removed me from the medication.For the next four days the attacks continued followed by the most terrifying nightmares that I have ever experienced. I have taken Paxil in the past as well as Zoloft. I have never had such a horrible experience with an ssri in my life. I would ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2011 7:48:14 PM

Reviewer: lsugirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started with the trial pack and have been on 40mg for a week now. Im not sure if it started with the 20mg or the 40mg, but I have had horrible nightmares. I could not even tell myself if I was just dreaming or in reality. They have been such intense frightening dreams that I have prayed to God to wake me up if it was in fact a dream. One time when the dream continued I really panicked thinking i ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2011 3:08:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have not experienced any of the side effects warned about. No stomach issues and no insomnia. I have been taking it with food so that may be a good reason for no issues. So far so good and I am feeling much better.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture