Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

8/12/2015 11:22:37 PM

Reviewer: MChristenson, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Viibryd for approx. 3 months. The diarrhea at first was horrible but its gotten a little better. Still have some issues with that. I am waiting for it to "kick in". I haven't yet noticed this helping my depression. In fact, I feel more depressed and irritated, sleep more and have thoughts about suicide. I am thinking of going off of it.

8/4/2015 11:30:10 PM

Reviewer: Nogobo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Have taken it for 2 months. Seemed effective at first, but have experienced a crash, partially due to personal factors, but am depressed most days and sleeping excessively. Also experiencing chronic diarrhea that even Imodium doesn't cure. Disappointing. Will probably go back to Wellbutrin.

7/29/2015 3:22:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication is very dangerous. It took me three months to get off of it. All I did while on it is cry and plan suicide. I was seeing things and was extremely violent. I was driving on a highway trying to pick the tree to hit and kill myself when I just broke down and went to the hospital. Dangerous.

7/24/2015 3:05:57 PM

Reviewer: Luna, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug almost killed me. BE VERY CAREFUL TAKING THIS MEDICATION I had uncontrollable diarrhea,vomiting,leg and torso spasms and convulsions and severe abdominal cramps for the entire month I was taking it,it was so bad I hadn't kept anything down (nor wanted to even try to) for five days. I ended up in the ER twice and eventually admitted to the hospital. But it wasn't until I was adm ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2015 9:58:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    While this medication has worked well for me, the side effects of missing a dose are a nightmare. I get itchy, restless, feel like I'm going insane, nauseated, vertigo...its a horrible experience. I ran out of meds for 3 days and by the time I could pick my prescription up, I was so sick I wasn't able to leave the house. My sister had to pick it up for me. My suggestion to anybody taking ... Show Full Comment