Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

6/11/2014 4:40:04 AM

Reviewer: suzi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm feeling worse than ever I have angry outbursts and then regret and more depressed than I was before real can't say I'm having a good experience with this drug also insurance won't cover the costs which runs about $200 a month.

6/9/2014 1:12:29 PM

Reviewer: Viibrydfan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a lifelong sufferer of depression and have taken very many different antidepressants, and this has worked like a charm for me. My depression is gone, no sexual side effects, no weight gain, side effects minimal and not bothersome. My stupid insurance won't cover anything but generics, however, even though the cost of this mecicine is not excessive at all ($191/month), especially c ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2014 2:10:41 PM

Reviewer: Huskergirl66, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a love/hate relationship with this med. I love that it manages my depression and mood disorder. I HATE that I've gained 20 pounds in the three months that I've been on it. Other than the weight gain, I've had no other side effects.

5/30/2014 11:59:27 AM

Reviewer: Nav, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 20mg of viibryd with 200 mg lamictal. I started with the sample pack. On 5mg I mostly felt hunger and a lot of rage. Which was really a bummer because it was Mother's Day weekend and I spent a lot of it yelling at my kids. After 5 days, I started on the 10mg and the rage went away. The negative thinking and depression started to lift. After 5 days on 10mg, I increased the dosage to 20mg ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2014 1:07:54 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)