Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

10/9/2015 4:11:36 PM

Reviewer: Rural Mom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this drug, but it is not for the casual or lazy user. I find I must take it at nearly the same time every day or I get side effects. I take it first thing in the morning, and I avoid the sleepies by doing something semi active for a short time. Also, never take this before bed... It can cause sleeplessness and nightmares. I take lanzaprozole at the same time for GERD, so avoid any stomach u ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2015 1:45:33 AM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor tried to take me off of this drug just by stopping it an replacing it with something else and you can't just stop this drug because the side effects are just too bad. My doctor should have known this. I wasn't on the other medication for very long so I just went back to my usual dose of Viibryd and feel better. You have to be careful with this drug.

8/12/2015 11:22:37 PM

Reviewer: MChristenson, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Viibryd for approx. 3 months. The diarrhea at first was horrible but its gotten a little better. Still have some issues with that. I am waiting for it to "kick in". I haven't yet noticed this helping my depression. In fact, I feel more depressed and irritated, sleep more and have thoughts about suicide. I am thinking of going off of it.

8/4/2015 11:30:10 PM

Reviewer: Nogobo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Have taken it for 2 months. Seemed effective at first, but have experienced a crash, partially due to personal factors, but am depressed most days and sleeping excessively. Also experiencing chronic diarrhea that even Imodium doesn't cure. Disappointing. Will probably go back to Wellbutrin.

7/29/2015 3:22:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication is very dangerous. It took me three months to get off of it. All I did while on it is cry and plan suicide. I was seeing things and was extremely violent. I was driving on a highway trying to pick the tree to hit and kill myself when I just broke down and went to the hospital. Dangerous.