Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

8/20/2012 11:45:38 PM

Reviewer: ar12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this drug...I dont think an antidepressant has worked this well for me in the past. My "darkness" is gone...I can still get sad but its not the depressive hole I used to fall into. Some side-effects...I get some tingling in my hands and feet sometimes when I skip doses...overly energetic but that doesnt last long. Also when I skip doses get head zaps...just take it as recommended, ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2012 10:06:29 PM

Reviewer: poky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My psychologist had me start on Viibryd about 6 months ago. I believe i was takeing Zoloft, and it did not seem to be working very well anymore. The last few weeks I have had a cough and attributed it to the smoke in the air. (Idaho fires) It got worse and I thought I had pneumonia over the weekend. I woke up on Monday and my whole body was sick. I was vomiting, diarrea, muscles were so tight I co ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2012 11:58:11 AM

Reviewer: Hugh, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At the 40 mg level, doesn't seem to change much. Seems to create wild and vivid dreams; not necessarily bad dreams, just great texture and detail...

8/19/2012 3:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Tucker L, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two days on the drug, I lost all control over my emotions. What I usually found mildly annoying turned to rage. I was having incredibly violent thoughts towards myself and my pets. I think if I hadn't stopped it, I would have probably killed my pets and myself. Be careful if you try this drug.

8/17/2012 7:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Peanut, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finished my 7th pill of the titration pack so am done with the 10 mg dose. Still no side effects that I can attribute to V.