Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

7/15/2012 11:08:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For extreme anxiety and mild depression, I stayed with Viibryd for 2 mos (through the sample pack and dosage step-up for mo 1, and 40mg for mo 2). I never noticed any improvement, and depression was worsening, I was having weird brain zaps/static while trying to fall asleep, and I began having regular suicidal thoughts which scared me and scared my wife immensely. Thankfully, all of this was quick ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2012 11:28:38 PM

Reviewer: izt, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for about 3 weeks and began experiencing headaches {constant}. Nothing helped I called my pharmacist and she suggested I see my doctor real soon. He changed my med and the headache gradually went away - like slowly within 3 or 4 days. Do not take this drug. Not enought testing has been done long term on it.

7/10/2012 1:50:26 PM

Reviewer: laurallvk2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 5 of 40mg Viibryd. So far not one side effect positive or negative......

7/10/2012 6:04:36 AM

Reviewer: Stacy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects when I first started med. Been on med for several months. Doc put me on higher dose and stiill no issues. Almost finish this months bottle and now having symptoms. Bothersome GI issues and can not sleep at all. I mean not at all. This has lead to worsening depression.

7/9/2012 7:46:16 PM

Reviewer: Martha, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on V for 7 weeks and currently taking the 40mg. After reading the other reviews I now know I'm not the only one who has the shakes, racing heart, insomnia (I take restoril for sleep but doesn't seem to help), fluid retention in ankles and feet, light headed, static noise in my head and, if I nap in the afternoon, the vivid dreams. I had the diarrhea but no nausea. I have to ... Show Full Comment