Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

7/17/2012 4:35:06 PM

Reviewer: happynow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on prozac, zoloft and celexa over the years. I feel better than I ever did on them and no sexual side effects. Believe it or not it actually works like it supposed to. I gained some weight but I'm not sure if they are related.

7/16/2012 4:28:44 PM

Reviewer: Concerned Patient, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After finishing the sample packet, almost done with 1st month supply 40mg. I have been experiencing severe diarrhea for 3 wks, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, really bad headaches, feeling faint. Occasionally it has gotten to where I feel feverish, begin to tremble and then I begin to sweat so bad that I must lay down w/ cold cloth on my face and chest, praying that it will pass. I am very con ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2012 1:09:45 PM

Reviewer: Sioux, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been on Viibryd 40mg for 4 months now...no stomach side effects...trouble sleeping sometimes..no headaches...vivid dreams ocassionally ....worst side effect...no libido..but this has been the best i have felt since i was thirteen and my depressions began...do i sacrifice my sexuallity....???

7/15/2012 11:08:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For extreme anxiety and mild depression, I stayed with Viibryd for 2 mos (through the sample pack and dosage step-up for mo 1, and 40mg for mo 2). I never noticed any improvement, and depression was worsening, I was having weird brain zaps/static while trying to fall asleep, and I began having regular suicidal thoughts which scared me and scared my wife immensely. Thankfully, all of this was quick ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2012 11:28:38 PM

Reviewer: izt, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for about 3 weeks and began experiencing headaches {constant}. Nothing helped I called my pharmacist and she suggested I see my doctor real soon. He changed my med and the headache gradually went away - like slowly within 3 or 4 days. Do not take this drug. Not enought testing has been done long term on it.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture