Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

7/6/2012 11:55:18 AM

Reviewer: kjean723, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 months and the first week was the worst. All the GI things that can happen did. I called my doctor and she said if you can wait out the side effects the results will be great. I do have to say it has been good. I am out of the fog and have been very up beat. To all those who want to take this try it. Yes you will have side effects but they will not last.

7/6/2012 11:52:42 AM

Reviewer: katie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started the viibryd starter pack and took it for 3 days and ttoday allready I'm done with it.. I usually never even get side affects from anything and I have to say these last 3 days have been the worst days ever.. Just a few hours after taking the first 10mg pill I was running in the bathroom all day and all thru the night for 3 days..also I felt like I was gonna throw up every hour and the ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2012 8:17:42 PM

Reviewer: MJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Now that I read most of the reviews I understand my symptoms like, weight gain, terrible GI problems, crazy dreams and night sweats. I am on 40mg, will talk to dr. don't like these symptoms.

7/4/2012 4:37:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no side effects with this drug. My Doctor has been very watchful as I've begun using it. She emphasized that I had to eat before taking it. Because of this I eat at least a granola bar. I am on 40 1/2 in am 1/2 at dinner.

6/27/2012 11:55:39 PM

Reviewer: THE GIRL, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Some loose stools not too much. More concerned with awful headache adjusting.I will not go higher than 15mg cutting 10 in half because I feel more energetic but the headaches are horrible. wish I could take more. was taking celexa and wellbutrin( which made me so dry and loss hair) going to give it a 3rd week at 15mg