Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

5/23/2012 6:31:56 PM

Reviewer: Jody, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After contimplating suicide I decided to change therapist and she recommended V . I have tried all the other anti depressant meds but continue to battle depression and anxiety . I was excited that my new therapist looked me in the eye and told me that I would see my old self again but after reading all the negative reviews not on here but on other sites I don't know where I go from here. Wonde ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2012 9:00:12 AM

Reviewer: gramma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this drug for 5 days and had a headache on day three that would.'t quit. Nausea, diarrhea, shakes couldn't sleep. I can't imagine what I would have felt like on the full dose! It's been 2 days off and the headache is almost gone. Will be starting Cymbalta today. I have Fibro, so I'm hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone. Wish me luck!

5/21/2012 9:19:41 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on anti- depressants for 15 years, many different kinds and tolerated them well. Not this one. WORST DRUG IN THE WORLD. Okay, so maybe it works for some, but if you are not one of the few it works for your life will be HELL. Run, do not walk, away from this awful stuff.

5/21/2012 1:39:15 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
wow reading all the other statements I think Im going to stop asap.. hope there will be another medication that will help me...

5/19/2012 6:40:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Having never experienced depression at this level before, and resulting from being unemployed for a year among other issues, couldn't get off the couch, no motivation, hated starting the day, didn't want to see friends, not myself. 3 days after beginning starter pack at 10mg, felt like someone hit a "on" switch. Woke up feeling normal again. Slight stomach problems for a couple d ... Show Full Comment