Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

7/4/2012 4:37:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no side effects with this drug. My Doctor has been very watchful as I've begun using it. She emphasized that I had to eat before taking it. Because of this I eat at least a granola bar. I am on 40 1/2 in am 1/2 at dinner.

6/27/2012 11:55:39 PM

Reviewer: THE GIRL, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Some loose stools not too much. More concerned with awful headache adjusting.I will not go higher than 15mg cutting 10 in half because I feel more energetic but the headaches are horrible. wish I could take more. was taking celexa and wellbutrin( which made me so dry and loss hair) going to give it a 3rd week at 15mg

6/27/2012 10:02:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no side effects from this drug...if someone does experience side effects,try to get through them and hopefully you will see the benefit. I feel like the old me on Viibryd, happy. :)

6/26/2012 10:35:18 AM

Reviewer: blah1234, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My psychiatrist gave me the starter pack, and I took the 10 mg dose for a week. The first day was like having a colonoscopy prep - extreme diarrhea and cramping. I stuck with it another week, and although it got better, the frequent bowel activity persisted, and it was very disruptive to my life. I did take it with food as directed. After a week of discomfort on the 10 mg, I don't dare step up ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2012 7:22:26 PM

Reviewer: Sherri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Think that I've pinpointed weight gain and weird feeling in legs: fluid retention. No constipation, but flip side is extra fluid in the body from taking Viibryd. Who knew?!