Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

7/31/2012 10:39:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although Viibryd helped with my depression, it caused me to be EXTREMELY irritable, sometimes uncontrollably so. I'll be switching to another med at my next appointment.

7/31/2012 6:55:57 PM

Reviewer: btchkitty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been takeing it for 14 days and the first 7 were fine at 10 mg the next 7 I started having sleeping problems. But over all I feel great I feel like there is hope where before I had no hope. My mind is not in a fog. I find that it is easier to get up in the morning. I also take lamictal 200mg and gabapentin 600mg these seem to be working well together. I have OCD and MDD. I Like the way I do ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 4:38:22 PM

Reviewer: Mochasu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Viibryd for 4 weeks. 3 weeks at 20mg. I have diarhhea every day. I do not feel any better and I feel very tired throughout the day even though I take it at night. I have had MDD for at least 12 years and recently had to stop my MAOI treatment. I think I need an alternative.

7/28/2012 6:06:55 PM

Reviewer: mxm538, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just finished day 7 of 10mg .So far so good. I take it at night after dinner. Just have to see how the 20mg works on me.

7/27/2012 12:44:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is my 3er day since I increase my dose to 20mg from the sample pack my doctor gave me... So far I feel like a complete different person, I've been going through some tough times, I almost broke up with my fiance, stress at work,problems with my family. And I still feel Awesome, my bipolar tendencies are gone.I am a much pleasant person to be around and a lot of people have been noticing ... Show Full Comment