Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

8/1/2012 7:14:53 PM

Reviewer: thwesstnzbge2, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I`ve been severely depressed for most of my life beginning at age 12.......been on tons of different meds to no avail. been taking Viibryd now for 5 weeks or so and I feel great......attitude is awesome,friendlier and more outgoing,not feeling depressed yet at all so far. This is a godsend for me and the side effects are minimal. I`m on top of the world compared to my usual self.

8/1/2012 10:18:57 AM

Reviewer: lVlichelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This has been a miracle for me. Started to laugh and have fun, we almost forgot what my laugh souned like. I was treated for depression at a very young age. So I've taken many drugs to control my illness. I am also bipolar, taking lamictal. My combination works well. This is the first time in a long time I am not suffering and struggling with suicidal behavior. I have found this to be a li ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 10:39:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although Viibryd helped with my depression, it caused me to be EXTREMELY irritable, sometimes uncontrollably so. I'll be switching to another med at my next appointment.

7/31/2012 6:55:57 PM

Reviewer: btchkitty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been takeing it for 14 days and the first 7 were fine at 10 mg the next 7 I started having sleeping problems. But over all I feel great I feel like there is hope where before I had no hope. My mind is not in a fog. I find that it is easier to get up in the morning. I also take lamictal 200mg and gabapentin 600mg these seem to be working well together. I have OCD and MDD. I Like the way I do ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 4:38:22 PM

Reviewer: Mochasu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Viibryd for 4 weeks. 3 weeks at 20mg. I have diarhhea every day. I do not feel any better and I feel very tired throughout the day even though I take it at night. I have had MDD for at least 12 years and recently had to stop my MAOI treatment. I think I need an alternative.